Monday, 26 January 2015

I AM SO UPSET TODAY!!

Tomorrow is my birthday and I can't wait! But I think it WON'T be a HAPPY one.

Today, Miss Chua, my English teacher, told us that we will be sleeping in groups of three for our Malacca trip, which will be in March. I decided to go with Emma and Odelia, my BFFs.

Unfortunately, they had other plans.

Before my Mother Tongue class (Chinese class), I asked them about the room arrangement. They shooed me away and talked among themselves.

During English class (after Mother Tongue class), I asked them again and they stared at each other before Emma said, "Sorry to tell you, but we decided to share a room with Frances."

BTW, if you are wondering who is Frances, she is a SUPER quiet girl and talks about random stuff. So if we talk about Math, she talks about her broken glasses. Does that have to do with the subject we were talking about? Absolutely NOTHING!!

Anyways, I felt like I was punched in the stomach.

I narrowed my eyes at them and did the pissed off face. You know:  -_-

Odelia continued, "I mean, you are 'blending in' and you can stand up for yourself, and Frances can get bullied easily."

I wanted to scream, "Oh yeah?! It's NOT like as if Frances is going to 6 Faith and go on the trip with them!"

But I said it inside my head, so no one heard it but me."

Just then, Kanice (I call her Tingaling) walked over and did a cute face.

"Besides, you can share a room with Kanice!" Odelia said, "She's cute."

There was a moment of silence before Odelia said, "We will ask Miss Chua if we can share rooms. Worse comes to worse, you can stay in the room next to us!"

I said, "Then tell Miss Chua! It was YOUR idea!"

I rushed back to my seat, furious, upset and hurt. Emma walked over and said, "I'm really sorry." But I ignored her.

When it was time for recess, I rushed out and did not wait for my friends. I ran down the stairs like as if I was Cinderella and the clock struck twelve. I ducked into the nearest stall in the bathroom and hid in there. I was asking myself whether I should meet up with my friends at the Eco Garden, like we always do, while snacking on my lunch: chocolate bread and a Oreo cookie.

After sixteen minutes, I decided to go, as if I was NOT teed off at them for choosing Frances over me. Well, after I had bought three fishballs for $0.60 in total.

When I first spotted my friends, they were huddled in a little circle. But when I stopped in front of them, Emma said, "Hi!"

I did not say anything. I munched on my fishballs quietly when Odelia cried out, "She's snacking on balls (which, I guess, probably means butt or bo**s)!"

I said, "Shut up!" but she kept saying I ate balls.

After recess, I stared at the back of Frances's head, wishing I could disappear.

Frances said to me, "I know you are mad at me and you're mean and jealous."

Emma kept smacking her lightly and said, "Stop it, Frances!"

Frances added, "But I know how you feel."

At the lobby (where we assemble after recess every time), my friends were talking, but I did not know what they were talking about (but I am 100% sure they were talking about that best 2014 horror game, Five Night's at Freddy's) as I was standing a distance away.

After a while, Odelia said, "My voice is hoarse! Get it, HOARSE (she meant horse)??"

I did not know WHY, but I started tearing up but I fought back my tears. Maybe because I am born in the year of the horse, or because my character is a horse in the Minecraft game.

When we sat down, Emma, Odelia or Frances heard me choking. Emma asked, "Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"Are you sure you don't want a tissue?"

I nodded.

When I turned my head to face the front, tears started rolling down my cheeks like rivulets. OMG! I could NOT believe I was actually CRYING!! A twelve-year-old CRYING!!

Emma took out a tissue and passed it to Frances to pass to me. Odelia kept saying, "I'm sorry."

So I guess I really AM over-sensitive, like that thing I read.

When we were walking up the stairs back to class, I heard Emma say to Odelia, "Look! You made her cry! The room thing made her upset already and you made it worse!"

During gym class, Emma offered me to be her partner. Of course I nodded.

We made up and she asked me to smile and I was like, "No way!"

Anyways, I am STILL upset over the room thing, but not the horse/hoarse thing. And I am sure my birthday (which is tomorrow) will be SUPER cruddy! :( !

1 comment: