Saturday, 24 January 2015

HASBRO!! READ THIS!!

NOTE: THIS IS FOR MAINLY HASBRO!! BUT PLEASE CONTINUE READING AND REPOST THIS!!
 
 
It’s our duty as part of the #lpscommunity to bring back the old lps and our childhood! The new lps that #Hasbro has made may be called littlest pet shop but those things aren’t the lps that we have come to know and love. 

Repost this picture with the hash tag #lpsloversonstrike so hopefully Hasbro will notice us our protest! 

#lpsloversonstrike #lps #littlestpetshop #lpsskittles #toys #lpstube
It’s our duty as part of the #lpscommunity to bring back the old LPS and our childhood! The new lps that #Hasbro has made may be called Littlest Pet Shop but those things aren’t the LPS that we have come to know and love.
Repost this picture with the hash tag #lpsloversonstrike so hopefully Hasbro will notice us our protest!

Yes...so it is quite obvious I play with LPS too!

#lpsloveronstrike

2 comments:

  1. Hmm....actually I play lps too....
    And the new series so ugly and unlovable
    Plus they changed the eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The old LPS were cute, but now the LPS look creepy and ugly.

    ReplyDelete