Yeah, I know my blog was not really a blog with the first two posts. So here is a blog post that makes this a REAL blog!
I have this BFF named N*** (I'm writing her name like this so she won't hunt me down in school). Actually, make that ex-BFF. Our friendship is history. This is our story from fifth grade:
I became friends with her because we both liked this online game called Moshi Monsters. We set up this club called the Moshling Club and we picked out our favourite Moshling I liked this pink unicorn called Gigi and she liked this pyramid called Cleo. Since then, we called each other by our favourite Moshling's name.
We even became friends on that website! We always hung out during recess and were really close. Even my form teacher knew we were really close, like as if one person, Nikking (our names joined together). It was just the two of us back then.
One day, she told me that she had a friend to introduce to me. Her friend was called C******** and she was from her Chinese Dance group (it is a CCA in our school). I agreed because I did not want to cause trouble.
A few weeks later, I realized inviting C******** to our group was a totally WRONG decision! Why? Because C******** was really sticky to N***! And plus, she keeps acting like as if she has known N*** for, like, her entire life!
After, N*** asked me if she could invite this girl called A****** to the group. I said yes as well. A****** was not really bad.
A few months later, in sixth grade, N*** asked me if she could invite another girl called M***** to our group, and I said yes.
All of us got along, but I played along with C********.
In September, I went to China to visit my relatives for a month (and to attend my cousin's wedding there too). When I came back, the three of them (N***, C********, A****** and M****) were really tight and did not welcome me back, let alone TALK to me! Thank goodness I made some new friends.
Though our friendship is history, I catch her looking at me from time to time. It is like she wants me to walk up to her and say, "Hey N***! How is your life?" I really don't know what is up with her. Last year she even STALKED me! Like, WHO does THAT?!
Anyways, I gotta go. To bathe, because my sister is nagging me to go. TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)!
No comments:
Post a Comment