Monday, 5 January 2015

I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!

I am so mad right now!! Why?

BECAUSE OF MY STUPID BIG-MOUTHED SISTER!!

I really want to box her right out of the window! Now I know why she has only TWO friends and everyone else is practically SCARED of her. Well, actually, the reason for the people being scared of her is another reason, but STILL!!

I am so mad at her! I was secretly writing in my blog and she told my dad that I wasn't doing my online assignments and was blogging instead!

That was a total LIE!! Okay, make that HALF a lie. Yes, I was blogging, but I was doing my homework at the same time.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH (that was me screaming in frustration)!! I seriously DON'T know WHY did my parents decide to have ANOTHER child!!

Right! Now, about the people-scared-of-my-sister part. My sister is practically a HULK in school. I KID YOU NOT!! She overturns tables, kick chairs, refuse to do her homework etc. when she is in a bad mood. If I was the person sitting next to her, I would have:

1. Run away SCREAMING,

and

2. Called the police to arrest her!

Gotta go and finish my online assignments given by my English teacher! TTFN!!



No comments:

Post a Comment