Monday, 5 January 2015

MY YOUTUBE SERIES RELEASE DATE AND MORE EXTRA INFORMATION

I am going to give you full details about my upcoming series. I have plans for the first series, but my second series is still in the brainstorming room (means I am still thinking about it).


Secondly, the release date for my first series is probably coming out later, like after January 27. January 27 is my birthday and I have to get that Blythe bedroom set as a birthday gift for my series. The set might be out of stock so I may have to wait. So please understand it is coming out later.


The casting is still underway, but the scripts are all done. There are approximately over 10 parts in the first series but the videos are going to be quite long (maybe). Also, I may have time restrictions since it is my PSLE year. So that is another reason for making my video coming out late. But rest assured my series is going to be great! Well, not as good as LPSskittles's, komquod's and lpscandycaness's videos and serieses. Anyways, stay tuned! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment