OMG! OMG! OMG! I am SO psyched! No, Santa Claus did not cme to my house to give me tons of LPS, neither did I win a zillion dollars!
I actually made a gmail account with my DAD'S phone number, because I DON'T have a phone, which pretty much sucks!
Today, my parents came to pick me up. I noticed my mom holding a Singtel pamphlet in her hands. I was like, "Is she going to buy a new phone? AGAIN?!"
My mom was telling my dad, "What phone are we going to buy with the student plan?"
I am a student, so that meant...
THEY WERE BUYING ME A PHONE!!!
While eating, they kept talking about phones.
I am 100% SURE that my parents are FINALLY getting me a phone, which was not what they agreed last year.
They said if I score 250 for PSLE (Primary School Leaving Exam), which is, like, next to IMPOSSIBLE, they would get me a phone!
But they are getting me a phone BEFORE PSLE!!
Do you guys think my parents are giving me a phone? Comment down below or in the message board and tell me what you think!
No comments:
Post a Comment