Saturday, 28 February 2015

CONTINUED BLOG POST!!!

So where was I...? Oh yes...

Frances kept crying like crazy, and two girls who weren't picked by their friends didn't want to sleep with each other. 

Emma went to comfort Frances. And Kanice said at one point, Frances's eyes were blazing and almost SOCKED Emma in her stomach! I was thinking, The Discipline Mistress will probably call her down to the office if Frances actually did that!

And every time we wanted to speak to her, she would run away, like as if you were scaring away a little bird.

Odelia and Emma said that they felt guilty for leaving Frances out like that.

Personally, I don't like Frances. She's always talking about something else that has completely NOTHING to do with whatever we are talking about. So if we are talking about schoolwork, she says, "Hey, look at my spectacles! They are broken!" And it has NOTHING to do with the subject we were talking about!

And also, she keeps calling me a noob, which means a person who doesn't know a certain thing, like an idiot. First, she DOESN'T know about a little secret me, Odelia, Emma and some other people share and keeps acting as though she is more superior than me and her attitude just pisses me off somehow!

Gotta go! It's 12.07 am as I finish this!

Credits go to Rachel Renee Russell for the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment