Remember my blog post about the Malacca sleeping arrangement that I got upset about? Well, today I have great but kind of sad news.
Today, Miss Chua, my English teacher, was like, "Today we will be deciding on the Malacca sleeping arrangement!"
My stomach started to churn. Even though I was friends with Emma and the rest again, I was pretty sure they would pick Frances over me, like last month in my other blog post, because Frances was very 'shy' and 'will get bullied easily'.
Miss Chua started getting people who have decided on their sleeping arrangement to raise their hands. One of the groups even 'betrayed' their friend by not letting her sleep with them. I actually felt sorry for her.
The last person to be called while hand raised was...Emma. I was going to brace myself and prepared for the worst.
The names Emma said were: Odelia and...ME!!!
I was really shocked, happy and surprised. They did not follow the plan they wanted last month, which was them and Frances sleeping in the same room.
Lemon Girl (who was sitting next to me) pratically screamed in my face, "THEY PICKED YOU!!!"
Well, turns out Frances WASN'T hapy about the sleeping arrangement and kept acting like a spoilt brat! Kanice said that when Emma walked over to comfort Frances, her eyes were murderous and she looked like she wanted to BOX Emma! And Frances kept making a big fat hairy deal out of it.
Gotta go! I'll finish this blog post...LATER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment