Friday, 13 February 2015

MY WEEK IN A BLOG POST

It's Black Friday! And happy Valentine's Day in advance guys!

OMG! So many things happened to me and I just HAVE to write it down!

LEMON MANIA

On Monday, the girl sitting next to me, Lemon Girl (she wanted to not be named), brought a lemon in her water bottle to school. For the rest of the day, she kept shaking her bottle, making the lemon in the bottle have fuzz sticking out of the sides, as if the lemon stuck itself into a electrical socket! She said that she use a frozen lemon and folded it in half and squeezed it into her bottle. On Tuesday, she was sick, so no lemon mania! On Wednesday and Thursday, the lemon was so stiff she had to chop it to get it inside her bottle. She even made a 'Bottle Throne' for her bottle with a sticky note and stuck it to her desk.

HATERS

I've got two haters on my blog. I decided thay if I see another hate comment on my blog, I will have to set a password for it. So please cooperate and don't make me set a password for it that only a few people can view my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment