Friday, 1 May 2015

I'M A STALKER???

So, in the previous post, I told you guys that I have been goofing around on Facebook by searching up my crush's name and found out that he has Facebook too!

Just now, I was looking around at his profile page and I thought to myself, Whoa, Qi Qin. Stalker much? Because duh! I was pratically checking out EVERYTHING on his user page.

I thought of sending him a friend request. Then again, no, because it would just be totally AWKWARD if someone he knew BEFORE and is FIVE years YOUNGER than him requested him on Facebook !! So I decided to chicken out and NOT send him a friend request. But I DO know his younger brother sent my mom a friend request and she accepted! My mom also added that his mom is controlling is friend adding on Facebook.

OMG! If MY mom controlled MY friend adding, I would go NUTS!!

Anyway, I should go before my mom sees me typing this blog post. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment