Friday, 1 May 2015

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW!!

OMG! I can't believe what I just saw! I don't know if that is good or bad!

Just now, I took a quiz to find out if this guy whom I had a crush on likes me (don't ask who). My result was that he likes me more than a friend. I was a bit sad and a bit happy at the same time.

Then, I went to Facebook and was totally goofing around when I typed his name in the search box. When I saw his user, I got a big shock.

HE ACTUALLY HAS FACEBOOK !!!

My eyes were pratically bulging out of my head. This was just UNBELIEVEABLE!! To be sure, I checked out his user. When it finally dawned on me that it is REAL, I fainted. Well, ALMOST fainted.

It was hardto believe that the guy that I had a crush on for about four years has a social media account!

WITHOUT TELLING ME!! :( ! 

Then I searched up his brother's name and yup, HE has Facebook as well!

This was just...SHOCKING!!

Should I request him or not? Leave your comments down below or in the messgae board!

No comments:

Post a Comment